Saturday 19 June 2010

Summer is yelow...

Or, at least it should be.  It's a really gray day here.  The skies were totally clear this morning too!























Roxxn






















Katy Elliot






















The Style Files

Yellow has moved back to being my favorite color.  It drifted to fuchsia for a while, but I have become a bit less girly-girl, and back to my hippie [as my husband says] carefree self.  Yellow is happiness, and sunrise, and sunset.  Here are some of my favorite yellow pieces from the UK and US.

In the UK:

















1. TROLLSTA Side table, £35 at Ikea; 2. Yellow pocket cushion, £15 at Debenhams; 3. Yellow geo bed linen, £4.80-£18 at Debenhams; 4. Telephone Boxes Print, 30x30cm, £30 at John Lewis; 5.  Gruffalo Paw Tea Mug, £6.95 at Graham&Green; 6. Lima, £12 at Habitat; 7.  Harlequin Wallpaper, Illuminate 75623, Sulphur, £35 per meter at John Lewis; 8. John Lewis Mr Bright Chair, Gold Leaf, £899 at John Lewis.

 In the US:

















1.  Zola Vase, $9.95 at Crate&Barrel; 2. Sweet Lemon Bathe & Bloom, $32 at The Body Shop; 3. DwellStudio® for Target® Andalucia Comforter Set , $69.99-$89.99 at Target; 4. Pacific Coast Table Lamp, Urban Boheme, $149.99 at Macy's; 5. KitchenAid Artisan 5-qt. Stand Mixer - Yellow Pepper, $299.99 at Target; 6. Mexicali Dinnerware , $4-$7 at Pier1; 7. Paisley Shower Curtain, $16.99 at Target; 8. Gerber Slipper Chair - Sungold, $299 at Target.

And now maybe I can spoil myself with that yellow jacket that I saw at Debenham's the other day...

No comments:

Post a Comment