Sunday 13 June 2010

Confession

My name is Lauren, and I am a Beatlemaniac.

I made my husband take me to Liverpool this weekend so I could be in the place where The Beatles began.  It has always been a dream of mine to go there, and I will be eternally grateful to Dan for going with me and feeding my obsession.

















All of my boys.

We stayed in the Hard Days Night Hotel, which is totally awesome and obviously Beatles themed [hence the above picture taken in the stairwell].  I made Dan go to the top floor and walk down so I could see all of the pictures [it was only 6 floors...], and our fab room was adorned with my favorite Beatle, Sir Paul McCartney.






















Since this is almost definitely what our bedroom [at least the guest bedroom] will look like in our future home, I have decided to figure out where I can get this stuff.  See below for where to buy!

In the UK:

















1. Autograph Lorena Bedstead, £649 at M&S; 2. EDLAND Bedside table, £59 at Ikea; 3. John Lewis Connaught Wall Light, Nickel, £45 at John Lewis; 4. Clarissa Hulse Burnett Boudoir Cushion, £30 at John Lewis; 5. John Lewis Egyptian Cotton Duvet Covers, Black, from £30 at John Lewis; 6.  Handwoven Cushion, Burnt Orange, £15 at M&S; 7. The Beatles Pop Group Paul Mccartney George Harrison John Lennon and Ringo Starr at Emi Stidios, £41.99 at Art.co.uk; 8. Handwoven Cushion, Turquoise, £15 at M&S.

In the US:

















1. Kristen Upholstered Full Bed, $459 at JCPenney; 2. The Beatles, Playing Slots, $49.99 at allposters.com; 3. Square District Lamp , $55 at Pier1; 4. Blue Plush Pillow, $19.95 at Pier1;  5. Coral Plush Pillow, $19.95 at Pier1; 6. Modern Home Pintuck Comforter Set - Charcoal, $69.99 at Target; 7. Delano Anna Nightstand - Black, $99.99 at Target;  8. Ovation 18"x12" Pillow, $24.99 at Crate & Barrel.

And for now, I leave you with this little bit of fab-ness!  [I went to all of those places!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment