Tuesday 16 October 2012

Travels

It's been a while, but with good reason!  We've been traveling, and let me say that traveling with a 3 month old is no picnic, but our boy is the best, and he flies like a champ! 

We started off by going to Germany to the wedding of D's good friend Stephan [who was also in our wedding as one of D's groomsmen].  We did a little tour of the town where we stayed, Bad Wimpfen, and went to the little town where the wedding took place [they also baptized their daughter during the ceremony, talk about a twofer!]. 





































It was a really great weekend, and now mommy and the E-man have some new friends to play with since Stephan and his family live only 2 miles away!  I'll try to take a picture the next time the kiddos are together, because it is hilarious.






































Then after a short stay back home, we re-packed and headed for Maine to see my family.  E got to see his grandparents, as well as his aunt and uncle [and cousin Gretchen!], and D and I got some alone time too! 


































   



















We went to my best friends wedding, and had a blast - I gave a speech and didn't completely break down in tears like I did at my brothers wedding, so we'll call it a win all around!






































Anyway, I'll get back on this thing now since E's back to taking naps on his own [hooray!], with more room tours, before and afters [since I just found the pictures] some clothing redo's and other randoms for my sharing pleasure...


No comments:

Post a Comment