Monday 20 August 2012

New Start.

So it's been pretty busy over here since the little monster came along [but I don't mind that].  It's amazing how quickly the day goes by with this little guy, but he changes so much every day that I just don't want to miss a second of it.  I can't believe that he's already gone from this:



















to this:



















Come to think of it, I can't believe that I've changed that much in 8 weeks either.  I guess 28 hours of labor will really take it out of you...

Anyway, I'm going to try to get back into this blog thing [once the E-man decides to take his naps away from me - we're working on it...], and I'm starting work on refashioning some of my clothes, since all of our money is going toward diapers, formula, etc. [and all of my clothes end up getting drool on them anyway].  First up is this little number:

























from dee*construction [the sweatshirt-blazer - though I do like the whole outfit].

Hopefully I'll have mine done for Monday, but that all depends on this little guy sleeping in his crib during at least one of his nap times [today I got 45 minutes, which is progress from yesterday's 20]...

No comments:

Post a Comment